වික්ටෝරියා ප්රාන්තයේ සිට පැමිණි කොවිඩ් ආසාධිත යුවළ හේතුවෙන් නිවු සවුත් වේල්ස් හි තවත් ස්ථාන ගණනාවක් අවධානම් ස්ථාන ලෙස නම් කර තිබේ.
ඔවුන් දින 04 ක් Regional NSW හි කාලය ගතකර ඇති බවයි අනාවරණ වන්නේ.
මෙම ස්ථානවල සිටි පුද්ගලයන් සම්බන්ධ කරගෙන ඔවුන් කොවිඩ් පරීක්ෂණ සඳහා යොමු කරවීමටයි NSW සෞඛ්ය අංශ සූදානමින් පසුවන්නේ.
- The Bakehouse in Forbes on June 1 between 2.30pm-2.50pm.
- Browns Sportspower in Forbes on June 1 between 3pm-3.30pm.
- Best and Less in Dubbo on June 2 between 12.20pm-1pm.
- Chemist Warehouse in Dubbo on June 2 between 1.45pm-2pm.
- Coles in Dubbo on June 2 between 4.30pm-5pm.
- PKs Bakery in Dubbo on June 3 between 7.30am-8.45am.
- Coles Express in Coonabarabran on June 3 between 11am-12pm.
- ASSEF’s clothing store in Moree on June 3 between 3pm-3.30pm.
- Shell Petrol Station in Dubbo on the corner of Victoria and Whylandra Street on June 2 between 10.30am-11.30am.
- Woolworths Moree on June 3 between 3.30pm-4.30pm.
- Caltex Narrandera, Gillenbah, on Tuesday June 1 from 10.30am to 11am
- Vandenberg Hotel, Forbes, on Tuesday June 1 from 6pm to 10pm
- Brew Coffee Bar, Forbes, on Wednesday June 2 from 7am to 10am
- CSC – Church Street Cafe, Dubbo, on Wednesday June 2 from 11.30am to 2.30pm
- Reading Cinemas, Dubbo, on Wednesday June 2 from 6pm to 10pm
- Homestead Motel, Dubbo, on Wednesday June 2 from 12pm to June 3 10am
- Gwydir Carpark/Motel & Thermal Pools, Moree, on Thursday June 3 from 1.45pm, all day Friday June 4 to Saturday June 5 at 7.30am
- Cafe Omega, Moree, on Thursday June 3 from 1.30pm to 4.30pm, Friday June 4 from 7am to 9.30am and from 11.50am to 2pm
- Amaroo Tavern, Moree, on Friday June 4 from 4.30pm to 11pm